Monday, December 12, 2011

Fall 2011 Semester at School and other misc.

     For those of you who don't know I'm a full time student and stay at home mom. I just finished my Fall semester and am glad to be able to announce that I passed all my classes with either an A or B. Yay!!! Just wanted to share that tidbit with everyone.

     My son Zachary is supposed to start Pre-K when the new school year starts in August, that is provided he's potty trained by then. We have hit a snag, the bathroom here at the house that he usually uses it out of commission because he flushed a slinky down the toilet and we decided since we have the bathroom pulled apart we were gonna redo the whole bathroom, but that was like 4-5 months ago. The bathroom is torn apart, but we don't really have the time to put it back together right now and my son doesn't like to use either of the other 2 bathrooms we have in the house. Grr, hope we can get him potty trained soon. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :)

     My daughter Elizabeth thinks she's just as big as her older brother, even though she's only 19 months old and he's 4 yrs old. :) Silly girl, she thinks she can do anything he can; and it's amazing to watch her try and try until she finally gets it on her own. Independent little thing too, doesn't want any help with anything. :)

     Love my babies, I'm gonna enjoy my few weeks out of school for the holidays. I'll get to spend a lot more time with my babies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment