Friday, May 27, 2011

Finally, an answer

Well we went to the Dermatologist yesterday and she said that it's just a severe case of Eczema. She wrote him a couple of prescriptions and wants to see him back in six weeks to see how well or not so well it's going. I'm glad it wasn't anything more severe or life threatening. She also bumped up the amount of the anti-itch medicine he's getting and he can get it more often. Which will help loads. Unfortunately, she has said that he needs to stay inside as much as possible until it clears up. We were planning on going swimming next week, but that's out of the question now until it clears up. That's okay though, at least he's okay and I know what's going on. I just hope the treatment works.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wish us luck

Well, my little man has his dermatologist appointment tomorrow afternoon. Wish us luck, we're hoping it is nothing serious and that it's something that can be treated and will go away. Here's to hoping. I'll let you know how things turn out.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Poor baby cont. 3

Ok, so we're still waiting to see the dermatologist. He's still itching like crazy, and nothing seems to be helping. On the bright side though we did get the appointment moved to the 19th, but only because we call his pediatrician and ask for the dermatologist number that he originally wanted us to see (the one that doesn't take our insurance) We've decided that if we can get him in sooner there then we'll just have to pay out of pocket because we just can't watch him suffer like that. At least he's in better spirits now though. Here's hoping they can figure things out then. I'll let ya know what the dermatologist says.