Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Poor baby cont. 3

Ok, so we're still waiting to see the dermatologist. He's still itching like crazy, and nothing seems to be helping. On the bright side though we did get the appointment moved to the 19th, but only because we call his pediatrician and ask for the dermatologist number that he originally wanted us to see (the one that doesn't take our insurance) We've decided that if we can get him in sooner there then we'll just have to pay out of pocket because we just can't watch him suffer like that. At least he's in better spirits now though. Here's hoping they can figure things out then. I'll let ya know what the dermatologist says.

No comments:

Post a Comment