Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Deals.

Ok, so today I go by CVS on my way home from school to get a few things that were on sale and I did awesome. I got 2 boxes of Playtex tampons, a bag of Dove chocolates, 2 bottles of Softsoap bodywash, 2 tubes of Colgate toothpaste, and 2 filler items. I only spent $18.76 for everything. Yay, I was so proud of myself and I saved $20.65. So totally awesome. I just wanted to share that with everyone. Oh, and I tried a new recipe the other day but it wasn't any good. It was bland, needed more flavor. It was called Beef and Cheese Roll-ups. Nobody in my family liked them, that was one of those nights where you try a new recipe and wind up having to cook two entirely different dinners because the new recipe was so bad no one would eat it. Yeah, I hate it when that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment